Not sure who to party with? U.S World of Stands level list is here to help you. In this guide, we rank all the stands from S-tier to D-tier, so you don’t have to waste time guessing which stands to collect. Plus, we’ll keep it updated along with new booth additions and balance patches. We therefore recommend that you bookmark this page and come back regularly.
World of Stands is yet another Roblox game that takes a lot of inspiration from the popular anime “Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure”. The game is focused on PVP and features an open world map. The aim of the game is to collect the best stands by exploring the vast world, but which stands should you pay attention to?
You can read more about it on the World of Stands Roblox fan wiki. If you’re looking for something new to play, check out our Sakura Stand code guide, Superhero Tycoon code guide, and our Booga Booga Reborn code guide.
Table of Contents
World of Stands Tier List
Now let’s go through our current list of levels, including an explanation of the levels and some FAQs.
However, before we get to the list of levels, we thought we’d quickly explain what our levels mean:
- S level: These are the best stands currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up.
- a level: These stands are perfect for filling gaps in your inventory, especially if you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or if there aren’t enough S tiers to fill an inventory at all. You should research these standards and see which one will counter the weakness of your collection.
- B level: Stands in this level can really help during the early stages of the game when you don’t have many stands unlocked, but they fade later on. Definitely use them if you miss S and A standards, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C level: The only real difference between C and D level is that C level stands can occasionally have niche uses. They can be great in a particular game mode, or exceptionally powerful to begin with. However, a late game party shouldn’t have one.
- D level: We don’t recommend using these stands under any circumstances unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform in all stages of the game and in all game modes.
The best stands in the game. Add everything you collect to your inventory.
- Silver chariot
- Killer Queen
Great stands in their own right that are great for filling in gaps in your party.
- Wizard red
- star platinum
- The world
These stands are great during the early game, but you’ll want to swap them out later.
These can fulfill niche roles, but are ultimately better avoided.
- Weather report
- Red hot chili pepper
Skip these stands altogether.
- There are no D-tier stands!
World Of Stands Tier List FAQs
Now we will answer some questions you may have about World of Stands or rankings in general.
What is a level list?
A level list is a list of items/characters/weapons that you can unlock in a game – especially a gacha game – ranked from best to worst. We rank from level S to level D, where S is the best and D is the worst.
The purpose of this list of levels is to help you, the player, determine the best modes to unlock so you can save time and robux. Once you know what the best stands are, you can take one collection of shapes and ignore the others.
How did we choose our World of Stands Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when choosing our World of Stands level list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other row lists
However, it’s worth noting that level lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So we recommend that you take this with a grain of salt and play World of booths for yourself.
How often do we update our World of Stands Tier List?
We regularly update this list of levels to ensure it always follows the latest meta. Usually you can expect an update around the following events:
- A new booth releases
- Balance changes
There may be a slight delay between the two events above as we return to the game to check out the new grandstand itself or see how the balance patches have affected things.