WhatsApp has simplified the process of device linking for its users. The meta-proprietary platform has announced that it has brought a new application mode to Windows. WhatsApp has specially designed this app for Windows. New for Windows desktop WhatsApp The mode is similar to the mobile app. According to reports, it provides users with the best and fastest experience.
Also Read: Breaking News: Clashes during Ramnavami processions in various cities reach High Court, questions raised on police performance
In the latest mode, users can access new features including video, voice calling option and device linking. Here we will tell you how you can run WhatsApp on your multiple devices.
- First of all open WhatsApp on your device which is linked to your phone number.
- After this go to Settings and select Linked Devices option.
- Click on Link a new device here. After this, fill the details that are asked from you.
- To connect another device, open the WhatsApp web page in a web browser (web.whatsapp.com), just like on a Windows desktop.
- Then scan the QR code on the web page from your other device.
- Wait for the device to sync Here your chats will appear on the other device.
- Follow the same procedure to link more than one device.
Run WhatsApp on 4 devices simultaneously
You can link only 4 devices simultaneously and the linked devices will connect to your WhatsApp account as long as they are connected to the internet. You can use up to four devices and even a linked phone at the same time. Let’s say that to use WhatsApp on a linked device, the smartphone must be online. However, if you don’t use your phone for more than 14 days, your linked devices will be automatically logged out.
Read latest technology news and breaking news in Gujarati at businessupdates.org.com
Stay tuned to read all news related to phones and gazettes…