Sabarkantha: LPG gas cylinder blast in Dadhvav Vijayanagar Sabarkantha Cooking Gas

by Ana Lopez

Gas Cylinder Blast: An incident of a cooking gas cylinder bursting in a house has come to light in Dhavav Mahudi village of Vijayanagar taluk. While cooking, suddenly the bottle burst and there was a commotion in the family.

Sabarkantha: LPG gas bottle burst in Vijayanagar's Dhawav, bottle caps blown off, houses destroyed

LPG gas cylinder blast in Dadhvav

Sabarkantha An incident of cooking gas cylinder bursting in a house has come to light in Dadhav Mahudi village of Vijayanagar taluk of the district. While cooking, suddenly the bottle burst and there was a commotion in the family. In the house of the farmer family, the daughter was cooking in the kitchen when the bottle caught fire. The daughter was saved by going out of the kitchen using the schedule. But soon the cooking gas cylinder burst and the fire spread in the house.

After the incident, the family and the daughter who was cooking were upset over the bottle bursting incident. The surrounding people rushed to comfort the daughter and the family and tried to control the fire as the fire spread in the house. The fire was brought under control by the local people. However, fortunately there was no loss of life.

Also Read: Nicholas Pooran, IPL 2023: Nicholas Pooran breaks the record, half-century in 15 balls, ends RCB’s game in 19 balls!

A fire broke out during cooking

At first the bottle was engulfed in flames. Seeing the pot engulfed in fire, the girl who was cooking quickly ran out of the kitchen using the time indicator. The family members were also shocked as they rushed outside screaming. Meanwhile, the bottle burst in the house. But the danger of life was averted when the bottle burst after the girl who was cooking came out due to the fire.

A farmer’s house caught fire due to the blast of the bottle. Most of the house was gutted due to the fire. Apart from this, the safe kept in the house was also gutted in the fire. Following the incident, people came running from around. And tried to control the fire by sprinkling water. However, before the fire was brought under control, the house kept in the house was reduced to ashes.

Also Read: Umran Malik, IPL 2023: Umran Malik smashes the wicket with his own pace! Watch Video

Read all Gujarat news and breaking news in Gujarati businessupdates.org.com on

Sabarkantha, Himmatnagar and Gujarat Stay connected to read all district news of…

Related Posts