Not sure which character to choose in Noah’s Heart? Well, our Noah’s Heart level list can help with that. In this guide, we rank all the characters from the heights of the S tier to the depths of the D tier so you can choose only the best. We’ll keep it updated too, alongside new character introductions and balance changes, so we suggest you bookmark this page and come back soon. That way you never miss out on free stuff
Not sure what Noah’s Heart is? Well, it’s an open world RPG that takes a lot of inspiration from Genshin Impact. You collect playable characters, explore a huge world, fight monsters and equip them with different weapons. If you like collecting stuff you will absolutely love this.
You can learn more about the game on the official site. We’ve also put together a Noah’s Heart code list that we’ll update with freebies as soon as it launches. In the meantime, check out our Grimlight Level List, Anime Adventures Level List, and Disney Mirrorverse Level List. Those games should keep you busy while you wait for Noah’s Heart.
Noah’s Heart Tier List
Now let’s go through our current list of levels, including an explanation of the levels and some FAQs.
However, before we get to the list of levels, we thought we’d quickly explain what our levels mean.
- S level: These are the best characters available in the game right now, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and access equipment.
- a level: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party, especially if you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or if there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should research these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B level: Characters in this level can really help during the early stages of the game when you don’t have many characters unlocked, but they fade later on. Be sure to use them if you’re missing S and A signs, but interchange them whenever possible.
- C level: The only real difference between C- and D-tier is that C-tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They can be great in a particular game mode, or exceptionally powerful to begin with. However, a late game party shouldn’t have one.
- D level: We do not recommend using these characters under any circumstances unless absolutely necessary because you have nothing else. They underperform in all stages of the game and in all game modes.
These are definitely the best characters in the game:
Solid characters in their own right. Use them until you have an S layer.
B-tier characters are average performers and will probably help you through most of the game.
These characters can fill niche roles, but are otherwise not worth using.
Avoid using these characters.
Noah’s Heart characters
Below we list all the Noah’s Heart characters we know:
Frequently Asked Questions about Noah’s Heart Tier List
Now we’ll answer some questions you may have about Noah’s Heart or level lists in general.
What is a level list?
A level list is a list of characters you can unlock in a game, especially a gacha game, ranked from best to worst. We rank from level S to level D, where S is the best and D is the worst.
The purpose of a list of levels is to help you, the player, identify the best characters to unlock, saving you time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can group them up and ignore the others.
How did we choose our Noah’s Heart Tier list?
We used a combination of the following factors when determining our Noah’s Heart level list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other row lists
However, it’s worth noting that level lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So we suggest you take this with a grain of salt and play BraveNine Story yourself.
How often do we update our Noah’s Heart Tier list?
We regularly update this list of levels to ensure it always follows the latest meta. Usually you can expect an update around the following events:
- A new character appears
- Balance changes
There may be a slight delay between the two events above, as we return to the game to check out the new character for himself, or see how the balance patches have affected things.
And it will do for our Noah’s Heart ranking. Bookmark this page and check back regularly to keep up to date with the best characters, grab the game from the links at the top of this page and check out our related content in section three.