Table of Contents
GSEB Board Exam 2023: The board exam of class 10 and 12 is starting in Gujarat from March 14 and Tuesday. For which the board has completed all the preparations. In which the board has also planned for the examinees to take the exam in a peaceful and fear-free environment. In which the GSEB Board has announced the important guidelines for the students for the exam 2023.
GSEB Board Guidelines For Students
GSEB Board Exam 2023 : In Gujarat, the board exams of class 10 and 12 are starting from March 14 and Tuesday. For which the board has completed all the preparations. In which the board has also planned for the examinees to take the exam in a peaceful and fear-free environment. In which the GSEB board has declared the important guide line for the students for the examination 2023. In which the examinees have to carry the hall ticket along with a valid ID proof. Otherwise, they will not be allowed into the examination hall. GSEB Class 10 Exam 2023 will be held between March 14 and 28, 2023 while GSEB Class 12 Exam 2023 is scheduled between March 14 to 25, 2023 for Science Stream and March 14 to 29, 2023 for General Stream.
Student Guideline for GSEB Board Exam 2023
Students who are going to appear for Gujarat Board HSC/SSC Exam 2023 must check the exam guidelines. They must follow the protocol during the examination.
- In which students must reach the examination hall at least 1 hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Students must carry GSEB Class 10, 12 Admit Card 2023 along with valid ID proof- Aadhaar Card, Passport, PAN Card and License to the examination hall.
- Students must read the question paper thoroughly in the first 15 minutes (allocated separately for reading the question paper).
- Check the spelling or errors in the answer book and review the content properly before submitting it. No one will be allowed to leave the examination hall until the examination time is over and the sheet has been submitted to the invigilator.
- Students should not carry any notebook or electronic device (smart watch, calculator etc.) into the examination hall.
- Those who fail to follow the instructions will be disqualified from the examination.
Apart from this, as per the guide line announced by the board, all Xerox centers in the vicinity of the school will have to be compulsorily closed and section 144 will be enforced in the surrounding area. CCTV cameras will be installed in the school and surrounding area.
Candidates will be welcomed with jaggery
I-cards will be issued to the employees performing the duty in the examination and the school administrators and the principal will also have to ensure that no one else enters the school. The examinees will be welcomed with jaggery and drinking water will be provided to the students in the classroom itself during hot weather.
Also Read: Gujarati Video: 300 students of MS University get interim relief, students who have not submitted documents will be examined on March 27