Players can easily purchase the Pokeballs through the Pokemon Go in-game store. For example, by using 1000 coins, players can buy a total of 20 Pokeballs. Meanwhile, with 460 coins, users can get 100 Poké Balls. And with 800 coins one can get 200 Pokeballs.
Normal Pokeballs will become readily available to players as they progress through the game. As the game progresses, players gain access to more powerful Pokeballs in addition to regular Pokeballs. The level limits for each of them are listed below:
- The game starts with regular Pokeballs unlocked.
- Players can get Great Balls at level 12 in Pokeman Go.
- At level 20, players get Ultra Balls
- At level 30, players have access to the most powerful Pokeballs, known as the Master Balls.
- These will open automatically once you reach the right level and you don’t even have to do anything.
Players can also use Pokestops to obtain Pokeballs. It’s a simple and quite effective method that ensures you can get some extra Pokeballs on every spin. It is also the most effective working strategy for gamers living in densely populated urban areas. Here is a brief overview of different options that can be used to obtain Pokeballs.
- There is also an option to rotate the Pokestops and the Gyms on the map screen. This will help you get extra Pokeballs as a reward as you progress through the game.
- In another method, players are assigned daily tasks to complete. And by completing the daily tasks, they can get Pokeballs as a reward.
- There are more research initiatives for both timed and non-timed events. You will be rewarded with Pokeballs and other stuff when you complete it.
- Weekly rewards are handed out and all players have to do is claim them.
- Raids and Team Rocket battles are available to play. Finally, you can buy Pokeballs from the game’s store with coins.