Fortnite is home to collaborations. There is no other game that can match it due to the sheer number of characters available to play at any given time. The game constantly throws in events to mix things up and give players infinite reasons to return every few weeks.
The most recent announcement is that Australian rapper The Kid Laroi will be collaborating Fortnite for an upcoming event complete with a unique experience, skins and new music from Laroi himself. If you’re eager to learn more about the upcoming crossover, here’s everything we know so far.
What’s in the Kid Laroi Fortnite event?
Some crossovers inside Fortnite will only introduce some skins and maybe an in-game item, but The Kid Laroi crossover is going all out. Not only will players be able to dress up for the occasion, but a creative island will also be built to celebrate the occasion. Fans of the artist can also expect new music during the event.
See everything included in The Kid Laroi Fortnite event:
- Kid Laroi’s Wild Island: This unique experience offers fans the opportunity to experience the music of The Kid Laroi. New songs will be played, including the most recent Love Again, alongside three other unreleased songs.
- Kid Laroi’s Wild Island: In addition to the main island, another one will be made available during the event. This acts as a collaboration with Alliance Studios, Team Atomic and TheBoyDilly.
- New skins: Two new skins will also be added. Players can expect The Kid Laroi and The Rogue Laroi skins in the item store.
- New assignments: A variety of The Kid Laroi’s Wild Dreams quests will be readily available throughout the event. This earns players a series of XP and items for completing them.
- New Items: For completing the missions, players can earn various special Laroi items, including the Love Again and Thousand Miles Lobby Tracks, the Laroi & The Rogue Loading Screen and the Laroi Was Here and Laroi’s Tag Sprays.
- The Kid Laroi Cup: The Kid Laroi Cup kicks off on January 24, featuring a Duos Zero Build tournament. Winners can earn the new skins before they arrive in the item shop. Anyone who earns 8 points will also receive a Laroi banner icon and Laroi’s smile emoticon.
When does the Kid Laroi event start and end?
The event starts on Jan. 27 at 6 p.m. ET. It is expected to take a few months before it finally ends April 27 at 6 p.m. ET.
How to access the wild islands of The Kid Laroi?
To access the islands in Fortnite, when it launches on January 26, players will need to use two codes to access each island. Here are the access codes for each:
- The Kid Laroi Wild Island: 2601-0606-9081
- The Kid Laroi Wild Dreams After Party: 4294-0410-6136
What are the Kid Laroi skins available in Fortnite?
Two unique skins will be immediately available in the item shop during the event. If you’re curious to see what they’ll be, both are expected to be added to the here Fortnite store:
As the event runs over a long period of time, we’ll be sure to update this guide with any news or updates made during its course Fortnite.