Not sure which characters to choose for your team? Us Cross Summoner: List of R Levels is here to help. In this guide, we rank all the characters from the highs of the S tier to the lows of the D tier. This should help you determine who’s worth adding to your party and who’s worth skipping. We’ll also add details on how to perform a Cross Summoner: R reroll so you can try again if you don’t get who you want.
Cross Summoner: R is a gacha RPG with a huge cast of characters to collect, each with their own backstory to explore. You make a group of them and send them into battle in different game modes in PVE and PVP. There’s a huge map to explore, bosses to conquer and equipment to collect.
We’ve prepared some Cross Summoner: R codes to get you started. You can learn more about the game and pre-register at the official site. If you are a fan of gacha games, we recommend checking out our other lists. We have a Saint Seiya: Legend of Justice level list, Disney Mirrorverse level list, and Grimlight level list.
Cross Summoner: R Tier List
Last updated on January 23.
However, before we get to the list of levels, we thought we’d quickly explain what our levels mean:
- S level: These are the best characters available in the game right now, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and access equipment.
- a level: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party, especially if you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or if there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should research these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B level: Characters in this level can really help during the early stages of the game when you don’t have many characters unlocked, but they fade later on. Be sure to use them if you’re missing S and A signs, but interchange them whenever possible.
- C level: The only real difference between C- and D-tier is that C-tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They can be great in a particular game mode, or exceptionally powerful to begin with. However, a late game party shouldn’t have one.
- D level: We do not recommend using these characters under any circumstances unless absolutely necessary because you have nothing else. They underperform in all stages of the game and in all game modes.
Below we rank all the Cross Summoner: R characters from the highs of S-low to the lows of D-low.
- There is
This is where our D-tier characters go.
Cross Summoner: R Characters
Here’s a list of characters you can unlock in Cross Summoner: R.
- Archery bow
- Father Jake
- Gola day
- Prince Erewhon
- sister Alice
- sister Karen
- Sister Lucia
- Sister Sarah
Cross Summoner: R Tier List FAQ
Now we will answer some questions you may have about Cross Summoner: R or level lists in general.
What is a level list?
A level list is a list of characters you can unlock in a game, especially a gacha game, ranked from best to worst. We rank from level S to level D, where S is the best and D is the worst.
The purpose of a list of levels is to help you, the player, identify the best characters to unlock, saving you time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can group them up and ignore the others.
How did we choose our Cross Summoner: R Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when choosing our Cross Summoner: R tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other row lists
However, it’s worth noting that level lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So we suggest you take this with a grain of salt and play Cross Summoner: R for yourself.
How often do we update our Cross Summoner: R Tier List?
We regularly update this list of levels to ensure it always follows the latest meta. Usually you can expect an update around the following events:
- A new character appears
- Balance changes
There may be a slight delay between the two events above, as we return to the game to check out the new character for himself, or see how the balance patches have affected things.
How do I perform a Cross Summoner: R Reroll?
Follow these steps to perform a Cross Summoner: R reroll:
- Launch Cross Summoner: R
- Choose to play as a guest (don’t link to any of your accounts yet)
- Play until you perform your first 10x pull
- If you get the character(s) you want, continue playing
- Not done? Well, you can reinstall the game
- Or tap your avatar, then click “Switch Account” and use a different login method
That will do for our Cross Summoner: R tier list. Make sure to grab the game from the links at the top of this page.